Celebrating your Mother in Senior Living Back
Happy Mother’s Day to our charming residents and your special loved ones!
Mother’s Day is an important day to show your mom exactly how much she means to you. On May 9th, and even every day, she deserves to feel appreciated, loved, and special. Although senior living in Houston, Texas may make the day a non-traditional celebration, there are plenty of ways to creatively express your love and gratitude to your mother. Here are seven ideas to celebrate the day-
- Order door decorations to brighten her entryway
- Deliver a special lunch and along with a delicious treat
- Customize a care package with all of her favorite things
- Send a beautiful bouquet of flowers
- Write a personal letter or card and include some printed pictures
- Gift her with new games, books, or puzzles to keep her busy
- Give your mom a special mother’s day FaceTime call
There are so many thoughtful and unique ways to honor your mother this holiday without breaking the bank. Your mother deserves to feel loved this Mother’s day, and whether she is in assisted or memory care living, there are countless ways to celebrate her! Senior living shouldn’t cancel your holiday celebrations and, at The Pines at Bellaire, you can rest assured knowing that relationships and interactions are our way of life!